Terms and Conditions
We want all visitors to enjoy using our website and all we ask is that you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions of use. The use of the words 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of this website whose registered office is Connect, The Chubb Building, Fryer Street, Wolverhampton, WV1 1HT. Our company registration number is 0C308853.
Our terms and conditions of use are as follows:
- Our website is intended for general information only. All content is subject to change without notice.
- All information is communicated in good faith. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information and materials offered on this website for any specific purpose. You accept that such information and materials may contain errors or inaccuracies and we exclude liability for any such errors or inaccuracies to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Our website contains content and material which is owned by or licensed to Connect. This material includes, but is not limited to, design, appearance, layout and graphical elements. Reproduction is strictly prohibited unless it is in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website could result in a claim for damages and/or constitute a criminal offence.
- Any hyperlinks to external websites are provided solely for your convenience. We accept no responsibility for their content.
- Your use of this website and any subsequent dispute arising out of this use remains subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
All content, materials, information and this website is the copyright of Connect. All rights reserved. Reproduction or redistribution of part or all of the contents is prohibited. You may however:
- Print or download to a local hard disk specific extracts for non-commercial use.
- Distribute content to third parties for their non-commercial use, if you acknowledge this website as the source of the content.
- Link to specific pages within this site, and display both brief excerpts of our articles and posts on our blog.
You may not distribute or exploit our content for commercial purposes, except with the express written permission of Connect. You must not transmit or store this content in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. All rights reserved. Please note that any views and opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Connect.